- Driving railway vehicles
Special driving railway vehicles for light shunting and manipulation with railway wagons designed to ensure technological production operator onsite loading and unloading takes place.
- Driving rail vehicles biaxial - line 211
- Driving rail vehicles triaxial - A 314
- Driving rail vehicles quadriaxial - A 415
- Cable shunting devices
Cable shunting devices is designed for the rail cars shunting during their loading and unloading at the sidings, filling stations of liquid products and terminals. The device is able, according to the local conditions, to put in move and to brake the rail cars set with the total weight of up to 2500 t, device PZ 15 of up to 500 tons in both directions.
- Special equipment
The dynamic manipulator HW1E has been developed for the wagons rotary tipplers with aim to catch and stop incoming loaded wagons, their appropriate arrangement, and once they are unloaded, their pull out. An important condition is the observance of the velocity of incoming wagons, which can be guaranteed.
- Dynamic manipulator HW1E
- Electromechanical Train Wheel Stopper EMVZ-02
- Rail locking mechanism KAM-60-8
Electromechanical Train Wheel Stopper EMVZ-02 has been developed for places on marshalling yards and railway sidings, where the track operator regularly secures the wagons with a wheel stopper.
Rail locking mechanism KAM-60-8 is intended for locking and holding stationary railway wagons on inclined lines during operation with individual wagons.
Rope shifting device in flotation operationOctober 2020 Location: KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., ZWR Polkowice / ZANEM Sp. z o.o., Poland
Delivery of the LTV-PV rope shunting device for a single track designed for the unloading of tanks at two filling stations in the operation of the Ore Enrichment Plant in Polkowice.
The delivery includes a solution for shifting in the area of concrete travel paving, two road crossings and two protective tubs in the places of product bottling. This is a replacement for the originally designed equipment from another manufacturer.
Partial overhaul of older equipment PZ-152020 Location: Cement Plant in Trzuskawica, Poland
Delivery and installation of a new runway, shunting carriage and ropes with previous dismantling of old worn parts in the cement plant.
The original equipment from our production has been in use since 2004.
Reconstruction of LTV-PV shunting device2019 Location: Slovnaft Bratislava, a.s., Slovakia
Reconstruction of the LTV-PV rope shunting device on track No. 812, where bottling of liquid products in the refinery complex is carried out.
Reconstruction of wagon shifting in department BS22018 Location: Precheza, a.s., Přerov, Czech Republic
In area of track designed for loading of fertilizers, we performed a general overhaul of the LTV-PV shunting device with the replacement of most of the mechanical parts and the reconstruction of the electrical part.
The original equipment has been in use since 2001.
Implementation of 3 shunting devices during loading and unloading of coal2018 Location: Port Północny S.A., Gdańsk, Poland
In the transhipment terminal in Gdańsk (Port Północny), we have implemented 3 rope shifting devices in demanding operating conditions:
- LTV-PV rope shunting device in the area of the imported coal loading point. Due to the lack of space, the device itself has an atypically designed drive station located in the middle of the route outside the track at an angle to the track and a control system with advanced automation of the wagon movement. The system is further integrated with the KAM-60-8 Rail Locking Mechanism, which has the task of holding a set of full wagons standing partially on a slope at a time when the wagons are not held by the carriage, and with two electromechanical vehicle stops EMVZ-02, which serve to increase safety in case of passing wagons.
- LTV-PV rope device with an extended version of the carriage for pulling a set of wagons out of the defrost building, setting up individual wagons in a rotary tipper and their subsequent ejection to the slope behind the tipper.
- LTV-PV rope device on the marshalling yard behind the tipper. A control system with automation of wagons moving is also applied here when folding empty descending wagons into a set. This device cooperates with device no. 2 and its task is to compress separate pairs of wagons descending from the tipper into one set in regular cycles.
Rope shunting device in department KJT2017 Location: Třinecké železárny, a.s., Czech Republic
Installation of a new LTV-PV rope device in the hall. This device is atypical in that it is entirely built into the floor of the production hall, including the laying of concrete panels inside the track for a smooth passage of wheeled vehicles.
It is used to move wagons when reloading metallurgical material.
- Rope shifting device in flotation operation, Poland
- Partial overhaul of older equipment PZ-15, Poland
- Reconstruction of LTV-PV shunting device, Slovakia
- Reconstruction of wagon shifting in department BS2, Czech Republic
- Implementation of 3 shunting devices during loading and unloading of coal, Poland
- Rope shunting device in department KJT, Czech Republic